MVIC Symposium 2023 is quickly approaching. The symposium includes scientific and state-of-the-art presentations of various aspects of inhaled drug delivery.
Some examples of presentations:
- Micro- and nano-particle engineering for novel respiratory treatments, Francesca Buttini, University of Parma.
- Inhalation biopharmaceutics: solubility, dose and dissolution, Ben Forbes, King´s College, London.
- The effect of carrier geometry: A numeric modelling approach for adhesive mixtures, Melvin Wostry, Kiel University.
- Inhaled administration at AstraZeneca in the preclinical and clinical phases, Ulrika Tehler, AstraZeneca.
The entire symposium program can be found at our website, where you can also download a pdf version at the bottom of the page.
Do not forget to register before registration deadline on the 15th of September.
If you haven’t registered yet, please go to our symposium page to do so. There you can also find some more information about the symposium, such as hotel recommendations etc.
Would your company like to become an exhibitor at MVIC Symposium 2023 to get extra attention? Then consider our three sponsor packages.
MVIC Symposium 2023 information in short
- Dates & Venue: 11-12 October 2023 & Medicon Village, Lund, Sweden
- Symposium dinner in the evening of the 11 October – included in the price!
- Scientific posters are welcome. Just send us an e-mail stating the title and who is bringing it. Read more under the “Poster” button at the symposium web page.