Example of Courses
- Overview of the inhaled drug delivery area (1 day).
- Delivered dose and impactor testing; Theory, practicalities, interpretation of pharmacopeial methods, IVIVC, and data handling (0.5–1 day).
- Clinical overview covering all aspects from phase I to phase III. This includes the general clinical perspective and patient insights and the fundamentals of the studies needed to register generic products including PK and PD equivalence studies (0.5–1 day).
- Solid state aspects on inhalation medicinal products (0.5–1 day).
- A two-days course covering all areas (as at the MVIC Workshop) added with some fundamental aerosol physics. A real kick off into the world of inhaled medicines.